Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Cleaning out my closet

The packing is almost done now. The more we packed the more things popping out. Those three jumbo luggage seems as if they can't contain much further. The fillers are as good as the over-stuffed curry puff freshly tossed from the hot oil. Regurgitated and stout. Only the luggage are not as mouth-watering as the curry puff. Perhaps, you may wondering what's going on with me and the curry puff idiom. Yes, I'm missing and craving of my mother's curry puff badly. Enough to make me went out looking for it and realized how awful the taste was. Sigh.

Last Friday we have said goodbye to the Voltron aka our beloved Myvi car. So long but not too long. Voltron on its route to Port Klang. We won't be seeing him in a week as the shipping officer told us. He sounded promising until we had a tête-à-tête with a dental technician during luncheon telling her shipping container came after a month. Hmm.. What would I do without my car then as my mind boggled with creative ideas of how to get to the locum without a car. Thought for later, I guess.

So, as I finishing the allegedly last thing to pack thinking there would more to come, I lose my concentration in the middle. The Wimbledon Tennis and the World Cup are too good to be missed. And the presence of an eager crawler climbing every mountainous knapsacks and luggage makes the effort to pack a bit sluggish. In a good way of course. With that, I have to set my pen off as the battle between Tsonga and Murray is about to take place. There goes my packing again! Haih..





3 comments:

  1. yus ko pki shipping ngn member aku ke ni?

    ReplyDelete
  2. nani, aku pakai yg org sandakan punye, member staf aku. sedikit murah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo hahaha
    welkem to malaysia!(west side) hehe

    ReplyDelete