Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Robin Soderling ~ The New Paladin

In earlier post I predicted Roger Federer would win the battle between him and Robin Soderling despite the fact that I supported Sorderling. So, by law, technically I was not that wrong. Plus I also presumed the battle would take at least 4 sets of play and I scored that right too. But in any ways, Soderling won against the number 1.

By winning this Quarter-final, Soderling has become the only player who beat the king of clay and the world number 1 in back-to-back Roland Garros. He will meet with Tomas Berdych in Semi-final which I think will be an easy pass for him (3 straight set I presume).

So, big alle to Robin Soderling. You'll be my favourite to win this year Rollland Garros to beat Rafael Nadal in final.
Go Go Soderling!

No comments:

Post a Comment