Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Samurai Bamboo!

When I came to my rest room after doing the out-patient clinic today I realized something was not in place. My personal organizer and several letters of mine and Ilham were not as in before. Even though the mess was not as in typical burglary but it was enough to catch my attention. My eyes are true blue CSI's magnifier. I could tell if somebody had relocated my stuff.

So, there it was, before seconds I realized that my precious sunglasses were gone. My moods were suddenly down in the dumps. What an event to kill my joy! If only my curse could be turn into a stone, surely there would be a new mountain suddenly appear in Sandakan!

It was not the lost that I really concern about but it was more to the sentimental value of the sunglasses possessed. The sunglasses were given as a token of something significant from my wife. That was what matters the most in concordance of how comfortable the sun-glasses was to me. Having said that, I have to pay some tribute to my late Titus sunglasses which has served me loyally and protected my eyes from the flaming sun of tropical.

The suspect of the crime was no doubt one the today's patient. Our rest room is not furbished by door. So, when patients or stuffs having back and forth the hall way, the person who happened to be in the room will be so visible and everything within the room is also be seen. It's worse when patients are also using the hall way as their  nature to see and stare. Such an annoying thing when we were relaxing or taking 5 while being scanned by those people. It's really an act of viper in one's bosom for the ungrateful people who steal from people who helped them. I will totally going to do dental extraction without anesthetic on this type of people if caught red-handed by me stealing!

So, in the end, to prevent my eyes from getting burn from the Sandakan's flaming sun I decided to buy a new sunglasses stats. It was not an easy task as I really have to go around Sandakan town to find a decent spectacles shop. I ended up buying the Samurai bamboo-made temples sunglasses with a controversial unnamed price.
Yeah, at last I'm satisfied and contented!

No comments:

Post a Comment